whynotwhywhynot

It is time of doing. The question is not why, but why not and why not now

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dogs Wedding ceremony



I thought to share this with you. You can use a smile in the weekend.
I had a friend whose mother says that she has 3 children, while she only has two. She adds her dog to them.
Awkward?
Not really compared to what I have seen in the Central Park in NY.
I was passing by when I saw what looked like a wedding with priests, flowers and some crowd around. It turned out to be a dogs wedding! The pride and the groom and their dog friends were there too. The food? There was a basket full of bones. YES that is true and if you don't believe me you can check my pics. I regret I did not take more pics and the quality of the camera was not that good.
3o2bal 3andkom wy tesba7wo 3la 7'eir:)

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger daktara said...

happy wedding party

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous beverly hills wedding venues said...

Thanks for sharing this first-class piece. Very interesting ideas! (as always, btw)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home