whynotwhywhynot

It is time of doing. The question is not why, but why not and why not now

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This sucks

Ridiculous and awkward feeling.

No more home. No real sense of longing to this place called home.

How can home become that strange? Or how can i be that strange?

I confess I could not stand staying. I felt so relieved when I was leaving. I only felt sorry for my family...

How did this happen?

I don't feel like I want to go back again.

How bad is this?

I know I will, but this is only because I believe it is my duty. It is not because I feel I want to stay there as I always have.

How naive is this?

My life has changed. I am not the person I used to be. This seems like a transitional teenager mode. I should have passed this by now...

How lame?
....

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger aiman said...

WHY !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home